Knittin' mittens for ma kittens!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yarn pron, kitty pron...the best things in life

I'm in a picture-postin' mood today.

I've been remiss in photographing my FOs lately, but here's a pair of socks I completed a month or so ago and actually photographed, though crappily. They're my favorite pair so far, they fit P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y. And they are my first truly successful toe-up socks with short row heels and toes, using misocrafty's technique.

Badcaul socks

The pattern is Badcaul by Anna Bell. And the yarn is STR in Watermelon Tourmaline. What's that? You like the STR?

STR stash

My small stash, soon to be greatly enhanced by the Rockin' Socks club. (Front to back is Sandstone, Rocktober and Fairgrounds.)

Kitty pictures!

DSCN1651

Look how big Jonesy got...what a big freakin' chooch! Here's a funny picture of him a few months ago, checking out some artwork.

it's like looking in a mirror

And this one's blurry as hell but it's still really cute.

DSCN1615

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home