bye bye bloggy
You can drop this poor neglected page from your (no doubt long) list of blogs to read. It's okay! I will admit I usually only look at the pictures myself. And if you need a handspun fix, you know where to go--you can always find me on my flickr page and etsy site. I'm also on Ravelry as RepoRebo.
So in honor of what may be the final death throes of this blog, here's the meme I was tagged for that finally stirred me to post again after so long. It's the least I can do.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Raging against the machine as a fine arts nerd in high school in rural Georgia.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Ship out orders
- Spin a new yarn tonight
- Remove dead potted plants from the yard
- Eat lots of babaganoush and falafel for dinner
- Get super pumped to see WALL-E tomorrow (if I can get anymore pumped, I don't know)
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Granola and yogurt, hummus and pita
4. Places I’ve lived:
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
New Haven, CT
Long Island, NY
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel constantly like Anthony Bourdain, donate money to women and children's causes, go back to school full-time, pay someone to do all my clothes shopping for me.
Goodnight, sweet blog!