Knittin' mittens for ma kittens!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cats do not care if you live or die, only that you have finished knitting for them first.

The Kitty Pi is finished but unfelted...it should make a trip through the wash a bit later this week. FYI, Buster is watching me go through the following thought process just a few feet away:

Kitty Pi, unfelted


All right, my Peacock Feathers Shawl kit arrived! Oooo...look at that gorgeous Ruby red...

Peacock Feathers Shawl Kit


Oh boy, this is going to be fun! Look how cute this first chart is. Hm, seven more charts, shouldn't be so bad.

Huh.

Well, sure does get complicated...

Peacock chart detail 2


Geez...my chest feels kind of tight...

Peacock chart detail 3


Oh my GOD, was I INSANE?! Look at all those yarnovers! There's no way I'll be able to keep it all straight, I'm going to *kaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkk*

Buster on the unfelted Kitty Pi


"Hm, looks like the human has keeled over and died. No biggie, I don't really need this felted for me anyway!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home