Knittin' mittens for ma kittens!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Life is chaotic and seems to be finding a new unpleasant surprise for me everyday, but I'm finding comfort at the wheel. I broke down and purchased a new Louet Roving Carder, and I've found that I can create exciting and fun yarns just by reaching into my fiber stash and running whatever comes out through the carder.

40 Degree Day

CIMG0289

Candy Colored Clown

CIMG0279

And I've been enjoying some lovely hand-dyed fiber and batts from the many wonderful fiber artists out there--in this case, Falkland roving from the Yarn Wench, and bamboo batts from loop on etsy.

Anemones

Anemones

Life may feel like a rollercoaster ride these days, but at the very least I can sit down with my wheel and fiber and regain some measure of control.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home