Knittin' mittens for ma kittens!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I done up and done it!

...and what I did was open an Etsy shop.

I know, right?? But here is my reasoning. I am spinning a lot more creatively now that I actually know what I'm doing, and as such, I'm making a lot of yarn that I personally don't have a need for. I'm just enjoying the creative process and letting the chi flow, letting the fiber become what it wants to be--and sometimes that means I end up with something that is not my color, not my style, whatever. And so it sits in its little space-bag, unused, which to me is sad! So I figure, why not put it out there and see if it strikes someone's fancy? I know there's a TON of handspun on Etsy already, but I feel like it's worth a shot.

Anyway, the whole thing is pretty bare bones at this point, but if you have any suggestions for my shop, go check it out and let me know! I'd love the feedback.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • That's awesome! Congrats! I'm seriously considering getting a business license and selling handdyed roving.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home