Knittin' mittens for ma kittens!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's like Christmas in February!!

...makes sense, since it's colder now than it was in December, anyway.

MY MELLOW SECRET PAL SENT ME THE BEST PACKAGE EVER. I can't believe all the amazing goodies she stuffed in there for me--all for me! The thought and care that obviously went into it makes even this battle-hardened badass choke up a little. I mean, look at it all!

Secret Pal Loot


FOLK SOCKS! What perfect timing! All I need now is my Baby Ull, a new set of double-points, and I will be in Norwegian Stocking heaven! (I hope it's heaven, anyway, since I just extricated myself from Friday Harbor hell.)

And would you believe she knit me a pair of socks?? I mean, how awesome is that??

Socks from my Mellow SP!


Yes, I truly have the most awesome Secret Pal in the history of mankind. I am in awe of her generosity and good taste. ;) Thank you so much, my Canadian friend!

1 Comments:

  • So strange to see all those goodies on the other side! Trippy, man... they were just at my house! Anyway, I do hope you enjoy all the gifties... I had fun shopping for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home